Problem Sheet H
- Problem 1 is an explicit computation (the course doesn't have enough of these!)
- Problems 2 and 3 are about orientation-reversing reversible dynamical systems on $S^1$.
- Problem 4 is not directly related to rotation numbers, but it helps to put the definition of homoclinic and heteroclinic points into context.
- Problem 5 shows that non-periodic points of an orientation-preserving reversible dynamical system on $S^1$ behave coherently under iteration.
- Problem 6 is about the non-wandering set of an orientation-preserving reversible dynamical system on $S^1$.
Comments and questions?